How do I Enroll?
*Sign up by June 2021 for free access.
Go to learn.cell-ed.com/usmillion/ to get started.
Step-by-step sign up guide: click here
Or follow instructions as shown in the video below:
- COVID-19: Four-part series from experts (CDC and WHO) in English, Spanish and French. More languages soon.
- Session 1: How to Stay Safe during COVID-19
- Session 2: Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
- Session 3: Breaking the Myths about COVID-19
- Session 4: Managing Stress during COVID-19
- English on the Go: Six levels (high beginner to advanced).
- Level 1: Basic conversations, read & write for basic situations
- Level 2: Everyday conversations, read & write more advanced phrases
- Level 3: Near fluency for work and life
- Level 4: Foundation for post-secondary academic English
- Level 5: Near fluency for increasingly advanced topics
- Level 6: Fluency, ready for college, management and more
*Beginner levels offered in Spanish too.
- Civics & Citizenship course
- WorkReady(requires intermediate English proficiency): Key skills from applying for a job to communicating effectively at work.
- Exploring Job Options & Opportunities
- Starting a New Job
- Communicating on the Job
- Building Confidence
- Time Management
- Financial Planning
- Goal Setting
- Creative Problem Solving on the Job
- Understanding Culture & Diversity
- Work-Life Balance
- Skill Builder: Reading, writing, social studies, and math skills.
- Reading : phonics to 6th grade, English & Spanish literacy
- Writing: basic to intermediate
- Math for Life: addition, subtraction, multiplication & division
- Social Studies: US history & reading of maps & graphs